Agitate Left aims to provide libertarian socialists with the tools to raise class consciousness and direct that energy into productive action.
This wiki is split into the following subsections:
- Theory: A body of libertarian socialist theory intended to be brief and accessible. Look through this section to give yourself a grounding in the ideas underlying libertarian socialism. The goal of this section is not to provide convincing arguments to non-radicals, but rather, to fill in any gaps and correct misconceptions held by existing libsocs.
- Communication: General information about engaging productively both online and in person.
- Demographics: Information and arguments intended to help sway particular groups of people based on their political ideology, political affiliation, career, etc...
- Tactics: Techniques for directing energy towards affecting change.
- Tools: Software, communities, legal aide, etc... useful for raising consciousness or creating change.
Currently Agitate Left is very incomplete and needs more contributors, so don't be shy. :)